From: owner-journal oekonux.org [owner-journal oekonux.org] On Behalf
Of Stefan Merten
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 7:01 PM
To: journal oekonux.org
Cc: Stefan Merten
Subject: [jox] Re: Example journal sites

Hi Mathieu and all!

4 days ago Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
I will try to reply not in caps this time.. hopefully this will work OK.

Worked :-) .

This caught my eye: "Please note that also all published articles can
be commented by readers." I think this is a nice policy and should be
part of our Call, too.

Um why not - you don't want a lot of spam, nonsense or empty pages though
- I would prefer one bulletin board for all papers and readers so that
comments (if there any) are not too dispersed.

May be we can have an approval process here. Plone - the tool we'll
use for the Oekonux website - allows for arbitrary processes at least.

Message 00094 [Homepage] [Navigation]