Message 00101 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Peer Review

Hi Graham and all!

3 days ago graham wrote:
4 days ago graham wrote:
The big downside to this is it's likely to involve double the work for
us :-(

Why do you think so?

If we accept my compromise of having peer reviewed + 'experimental' then
we have to define protocols for two methods, not one. So double the work
to set it up initially.

Ah, ok. But that would be only an initial but not an on-going work
then. That would be worth it IMHO.

Message 00101 [Homepage] [Navigation]