De: Athina Karatzogianni <athina.k gmail.com>
Date: Mardi, 20 Octobre 2009, 10:32 am
Objet: Re: [jox] Re: Peer Review
À: journal oekonux.org
Cc: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>

Hi Everyone,

I just read Stefan and I think I would agree fully with his
ideas on the
project. Just a note if it is helpful, there are journals
printed on demand,
the reason I know is because of my contribution to this journal
which is has
a print on demand service, so it can be done, please have a look
here for
the example I am talking about:
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/ir-journal-909/7600960

A second point, I do agree that the alias idea is not good and
the light and
heavy mode of reviewing in my opinion is unfair to the authors
reviewed as a
process. Everyone should go under similar standards of scrutiny
for reasons
of fairness.

Thanks
Athina

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:05 AM, Stefan Merten