Message 00124 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Draft letter / Final CFP

Great, thanks Mathieu!

Two remarks:

On 2009-11-01 14:45, Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
The one topic I am a bit uncomfortable with is "peer production and
psychology" as I know nothing about it and would find it tough to
evaluate whether an article or a review was OK or not. I'm not an
expert in all the rest but I have a sense that I could at least
understand the issues. So unless someone can suggest a good academic
reviewer who could help us out here I'm quite tempted to leave that
one out.

Since selbstentfaltung is playing an important (if not: an essential)
role in peer production we can not leave out the conjunction between
peer production and psychology, IMHO. While being a lecturer in German
Critical Psychlogy myself, I can try to find an academic reviewer.

Btw, the question of how to describe developers was never resolved
completely for StefanMz and Graham...

Yes:

Stefan Meretz, Software developer

Actually I am not developing software, I am working for a union managing
software projects. However, currently I am in a sabbatical period. My
current main activities are doing theory, giving presentations and
writing articles on commons and peer production (and some more topics),
on conferences, for journals, on keimform.de and other blogs etc. How do
you put this into one key word? Author? Blogger? Researcher? Patchworker
on commons and peer production?

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Message 00124 [Homepage] [Navigation]