Message 00352 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] HOWTO_peer review [was: reviewing in practice]

Hi everyone,

I'm very exited that this is moving on (and slightly embarrassed about
having contributed so little up to this point).

Before launching this thing and approaching people, we should do a little
bit of 'design' of the webpage, so that it doesn't look like the out-of-
the-box install.

I agree that it should be something fairly minimal, but it should have the
name/logo (rather than the plone logo) and perhaps other theme, or this one
slightly edited (eg. not so much technical information in the footer).

Do we have any designers among us?

Felix