Message 00431 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Missing proposals

Hi Mathieu!

Today Mathieu ONeil wrote:
These texts were not recent, I did some googling and found that some had already been published in journals, or websites or as academic thesis. I was unsure about spending the resources in reviewer energy to process non-original material. I will have another look to make sure that I did not overlook anything good, or if you or anyone feels that one of them is particularly good please let me know.

I wish things like that could be more transparent :-( .

Message 00431 [Homepage] [Navigation]