Message 00450 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Text from StefanMn and StefanMz (was: Re: [jox] 2010 Christmas Memo)

Hi!

Last month (28 days ago) Stefan Meretz wrote:
On 2010-12-16 11:31, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
  -StefanMn and StefanMz's submission is ongoing, but I have not
heard from the authors as to how they wish to approach the three
reviewer's recommendations.

Yeah, we should do something, I have simply been overloaded...
StefanMn?

We are thinking about it. I checked the summary given by Mathieu. IMHO
dealing with the major concern of the reviewers would really improve
the work - but it will be (thinking) work.

The other concerns about citation probably only some eagerness.

Message 00450 [Homepage] [Navigation]