Message 00538 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Special issue for CSPP: DRAFT!!!

Hi Alessandro

I was thinking that we would put out a detailed overview of the first issue content with article titles and possibly summaries so it might be a bit long if we tack on your call?

What do others think?

While we are on the subject I can post to the following lists
Aoir
Citasa
P2Pfoundation
nettime-ann
oekonux
wiki-research

Are there any others that should be alerted? If anyone is on a list not above that you think would be interested could you please let me know if you can forward the announcements - thanks.

cheers,

Mathieu