Message 00541 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Identity of reviewers

has there already been a long discussion about this?

what Toni is suggesting is pretty significant and will very much shape the
identity of the journal.

i understand the desire to make review work visible and stress the communal
nature of final publications, but will it be mandatory to publish the first
draft of essay contributions?

Nate Tkacz

School of Culture and Communication
University of Melbourne