Message 00735 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Message from Jean Zin on peer production

Hi Stefan

I had another exchange with Zin where he wrote some stimulating stuff which I haven't had time to translate.
His point though is that peer production will have significant impact only if it is combined with other factors such as local institutions and currencies.
BTW, the latest EcoRev which came out a week ago is all about digital networks, commons etc.

cheers,

Mathieu