Message 00843 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Request for information - non-peer reviewed content

Thanks a lot michel.
Jakob

Michel Bauwens 02/23/12 11:01 PM >>>
Dear Jakob, I have not seen your contribution on the p2p blog, but I have reposted it, along with a response of mine, to our Ning Forum, http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/profiles/blogs/is-facebook-exploiting-workers-a-response-from-jacob-rigi, and already tweeted/facebooked it with cc to Stephen.

I'm also asking Franco to repost this dialogue to our regular blog whidh gets more traction, (thanks Franco, any day with less than four contributions is good, earlier better than later!)

I'm going to discuss this controversy on al jazeera (writing this weekend, they asked me for contributions but i have as yet offered them anything)

Michel