Message 00845 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Request for information - non-peer reviewed content

I agree,
Actually the unity and difference between knowledge workers who perform universal labor and other workers is both the main resource for the movement and is its main fault line at the same time. Lenin and Kautsky argued that the working class needed bourggeosie intellectuals who adpoted the ideological stance of the working class to theorize and universalize the goals of working class revolution. Whether this theory was correct in the past is a matter of debate. Today, the very fact that a considerable section of working class, namely, knowledge workers perform cognitive work, make the class self sufficient in term of intellectual resources. But we need to fight hard in order to nuietralize the influence of information capitalism among knowledge workerss. It would not be an exageration to say that in this stage the winning of knowledge workers over the cause of communism is the most important task of the movement. And indeed, there are already very good news on this front, P2P debates and pubications, occupy wall street, indignado, wikiliks, anonzmous.... But, there is no place for complacency, because, if the informational capitalism will succeed in corrupting knowledge workers then the cause of communism will be posponed for decades.
cheers
Jakob
02/24/12 5:04 PM >>>
Hi Jakob, Michel and all,

Since personally i think this discussion is touching the key issue for
instance the possible solidarity between movements so building up
widest 'counter heand difference gemonic historic orgnet', it would worth to
continue. It is featured on my blog. When your contribution is ready
Michel would be good to add here too. It can also be added on the p2p
- Marxism discussion?

best,
orsan

Citeren Michel Bauwens :

are you on any social network where it could be linked and where you could
react?

Orsan in cc already copied the debate on his blog,

Michel