Message 00028 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox-tech] Re: new title

Hi again!

9 minutes ago Stefan Merten wrote:
3 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Here is a revised title. It appears that exporting to pdf messes with the line
length, so after experimenting a bit this is the best I could come up with.

It's now online.

And here is included the picture on white. It would be great if one
more knowledgable with Gimp etc. than me could turn white into
transparency.

Message 00028 [Homepage] [Navigation]