Re: [ox-en] Translation project available

Hi Stefan,

Sorry about the delay replying.
As you may know translations are best when done into one's mother
tongue - which seems not to be possible now :-( .

However, you as a seemingly native English speaker can do a *great*
job by proof reading translations made by Germans.
I can give it a go. However, sometimes its difficult to correct
a text when you're not 100% sure of the meaning of the original -
you may find things come out a little slanted to my personal views ;-)
But yes, English is my native language.
Sooner or later I'd hope so. Unfortunately at the moment I have no
time to spread the word in the English speaking / international world
:-( .

Shame - at the moment two of the main things I'm interested in in the
internet world are happening in German and Japanese, neither of which
I know (italian, french, portuguese, a little russian - but not those
two). Seems like a practical disproof of optimistic ideas of  truly
world-wide collaborative work (and even more so in the future with
China :-(

Graham
PS have you seen the front page of http://www.cybercommunism.org ?
Kind of optimistic about the number of translators available! (its
not mine, though I'm guessing I know whose it is - mine is
http://opencollector.org)