[ox-en] Current W3C discussion concerning IPR

Hi!

As I understood from the forward I received, Tim Berners-Lee sent the
appended message to the members of the Advisory Committee of W3C
[http://www.w3.org/]. In case you don't know: The W3C is *the*
organization for all standards building the WWW. You may be interested
in some comments by me regarding the W3C under

	http://www.oekonux.de/liste/archive/msg01016.html

The following post may mark the beginning of a change in W3C policies.
As far as I understood this goes into the direction of patenting ideas
used in the WWW. Since this would be a radical change the following
mail seems to be of great interest.

BTW: From the links Tim gave, all but [1] and [4] are accessible only
by members :-( .