Re: [ox-en] Non-German texts

Hi all,

Stefan Merten wrote:
> I set up a new page on
>
> 	http://www.oekonux.org/texts/
>
> which lists all the non-German stuff from Oekonux I currently know of.
> If there is more anywhere, let me know.
>
> John already offered help translating German texts to English. Since
> the project is running for more than two years now in German only,
> there are some German texts - but nearly no English ones. This is a
> pity, because the texts collect some of the major thoughts in a
> readable way. So, if any of you see a possibility to help with
> translation, please consider doing so. Refer to the page above for
> hints how this is possible.

If anybody likes to translate some german pieces to english from time to
time, please visit the translation project from Thomas Uwe Gruettmueller
at open-theory (which was not created for translation, however, used as
- see http://www.opentheory.org/?lang=en):

http://www.opentheory.org/transpro/?lang=en

There you'll find following translation projects:

»GNU/Linux is not a thing of value - and that is fine!«
('GNU/Linux ist nichts wert - und das ist gut so!)
http://www.opentheory.org/linux-worthless/?lang=en

Gnu/Linux - Milestone on the Way to the GPL-society
(Gnu/Linux - Meilenstein auf dem Weg in die GPL-Gesellschaft)
http://www.opentheory.org/gplsociety/?lang=en

Taking instead of buying
(Nehmen statt Kaufen)
http://www.opentheory.org/taking/?lang=en

Free Software for a Free Society
(Freie Software für eine Freie Gesellschaft)
http://www.opentheory.org/freesociety/?xid=330655136&lang=en

And not directly from oekonux, but from group around:

Free people in free agreements
(Freie Menschen in freien Vereinbarungen)
http://www.opentheory.org/counterpictures/?lang=en

These are _not_ all texts, only those, which are in the process of
translation.

So, if there are some fluently english speaking people quite well
understanding german texts: translate a piece!

Ciao,
Stefan

PS: A fight against windmill wings, but please try to distinguish:
Stefan Merten (oekonux maintainer) != Stefan Meretz (open theory maintainer)
Thanx.

--
     Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft ver.di
     Internetredaktion