Re: [ox-en] List culture (was: Re: Free administration)

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 10:54:01PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Stefan Merten wrote:

* No HTML-Mail or other attachments

 Mainly because of danger of a virus / worm but also to reduce
 unnecessary doubling of data. Actually some `multipart' MIME-types
 are filtered and are resend by hand.

So I suppose that includes pgp sigs, yes?  Am I causing trouble by
signing with a mime signature?  Please tell me if this is a problem; if
so I'll change my ways...

Neil

--
    That's real angora.