[ox-en] "Selbstentfaltung", "self-unfolding" or what?

Hi folks,

so what are we going to find a consensus on?

At the moment it seems to me, that "Selbstentfaltung" and
"self-unfolding" are the best candidates for a common term to use in
English when talking of what we mean by "Selbstentfaltung" in the
German part.

There has been the suggestion to take-over the meaning of
"self-development" which in general I sympathize with, but currently
the list doesn't use it that way and in English it seems even more in
danger of a misconception. Claude's use of "self-enfolding" I simply
do not understand :-( .

Graham: You felt rather strong about not using "self-unfolding". Do
you still feel this way?

I think we should find a solution to this problem. I have no strong
feelings about one of the options. Perhaps as StefanMz pointed out
"self-unfolding" has the advantage of being easily to use as a verb
form.