From: Stefan Meretz [stefan.meretz hbv.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 1:30 AM
To: list-en oekonux.org
Subject: Re: [ox-en] Food production and Free Software

I. Claude Harper wrote:
However, this view overlooks important aspects. In short: The
important point in Free Software is, that for first time in history
"self-unfolding" becomes a relevant factor on the societal level.

well I don't know what is the societal level and if Free Software is
closer to being there than anything else, but I will offer some food
for thought on examples of self-enfolding.
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does _en_fold has the same meaning as _un_fold?

I thought that "enfold" goes into direction of "closing" while "unfold"
means "opening".

      Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft ver.di
      Internetredaktion
      Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin
--
      stefan.meretz verdi.de
      maintaining: http://www.verdi.de

This communication and any files transmitted with it
contain information which is confidential and may be
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender.
Thank you for your co-operation.