Re: [ox-en] Selbstentfaltung and garbage collection

Hi Benja!

Today B Fallenstein wrote:
Actually, no, I don't think that's the case. I actually believe that
necessity makes a thing attractive to do.

Why? Because we want what we do to be meaningful, more so if we haven't
the excuse (for ourselves) that we do it for money.

Hey, that's a particularly good point :-) ! People want to do
meaningful things and *that* is an important reason why they care
about the necessities.

Kermit, others: Does all that make sense?

Definitely :-) .