Re: [ox-en] word social forum/stallman/patents

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 07:02:52PM -0800, Kermit Snelson wrote:
Just a quick note to the lurkers that I have chosen to respond to Graham and
John off-list.  If anybody else is interested in a critical discussion of
Negri and Hardt, I'd welcome pointers to a forum that is more specific to
that topic and that is either private or moderated.

For me this is perfect on topic here. And i would like it to read your
mails about this.

Benni