Re: [ox-en] word social forum/stallman/patents

Graham Seaman wrote:

I've started looking at some of his interviews and history on the web -
autonomia operaia crossed with the readability (not) of deleuse and
guattari, and Stalin justifications thrown in ... I'm not sure I can face
reading it, I may take your anti-recommendation as good enough reason
to stay away from it.

I'm not aware of Stalin justifications from Negri or Hardt, but the
generation_online kein.org is conducting an ongoing reading of _Empire_.
You might check be interested in that. Negri's _The Politics of
Subversion_ and Negri and Guattari's _Communists Like Us_ are good
places to start I think. But I'm just a beginner.