[ox-en] Old but interesting: Halloween documents

Hi lists!

Though I knew of their existence, I never made it to read the
Halloween papers (internal M$ papers describing and analyzing the Free
Software phenomenon and thinking about possible counter strategies):

	http://www.opensource.org/halloween/halloween1.html

However, a few days ago I started reading and I find them very
interesting. Relating to a thread on the German list, I'd say that
they are an interesting piece of reality check. Particularly the
analysis of Free Software is interesting. They also include some
insights about forking which we are discussing in the German list in
the "Macht in der Freien Software"-Thread.