Re: [ox-en] Re: Value of software

Hi Stefan

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Stefan Merten wrote:

Hi Graham and list!

That's an interesting thread. Thanks for your thoughtful post :-) .
And thank you for your kind reply :-)
Ain't that civilized ... ;-)

Because we're both using a rather relating kind of replying style -
which I like most :-) - I keep most of the history so people can get a
clue of what we are talking about.

I've left it in too, but I haven't added very much this time :-(