Re: [ox-en] E-Mexico favours Windows over Linux

Hi!

3 weeks (24 days) ago Graham Seaman wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Tom Trottier wrote:
E-Mexico favours Windows over Linux
While Linux is being embraced by a number of governments thanks to its
perceived flexibility, relative security and bargain basement price,
some open-source proponents are still finding it a hard sell when
pitted against the reputation and resources of major vendors.
(06/13/2002)
http://itworld.ca/rpb.cfm?v=20021640010
'reputation and resource' == ability to bribe? ;-(

But in a way it's good GNU/Linux has been dropped for *these* reasons.
I mean it would be much worse when Mexican people had come to the
conclusion that GNU/Linux is unusable.

PS: Now I'll get bashed again for being too optimistic I guess...