Re: [ox-en] Spreading the word

On Tuesday 08 October 2002 00:48, Benni Baermann wrote:
On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 06:23:48PM -0400, Graham Seaman wrote:
Do you know if anyone has looked at getting  the conference
proceedings published in printed form, and not just on the web site?

No, not that i know. I think we simple dont have money for this, but
on the other hand the contributions all are free, so any publisher can
do this...

Money is not the most difficult thing, I think, I can organize some
support from AStA (students representation). The main task is to find a
maintainer for this job!

Ciao,

    Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft ver.di
    Internetredaktion
    Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin
--
    stefan.meretz verdi.de