[ox-en] Photos from the 2. Oekonux Conference

Hi

I have finally found time to put up a selection of the photos I took
at the conference here:

  http://chris.croome.net/#Oekonux [1]

If you have a fast connection and want to see all (well almost all
the totally useless ones have been edited out!) the photos I took
you can access them from here:

  http://chris.croome.net/photos/2002/Berlin/

But there is around 339M of jpegs...

Feel free to use any of these images for whatever you want [2] and
if you are in any of the photos and would rather not have you image
on the internet please email me with the URIs of the images you want
removing and I'll remove them [3].

Thanks for a fantastic weekend :-)

Chris

PS Can someone (Graham?) cross-post this to the German list?

[2] http://chris.croome.net/copyright.html

[3] http://chris.croome.net/privacy.html