Re: [ox-en] Hi

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, gus wrote:

Graham Thanks for the comments..... If you live in the latin america ,
what research you about free software......? Regards Gus

I don't live in Latin America, I live in England. And I am not a
researcher, but a programmer (not a very good one, but don't tell my
boss!). My interests in free software are related to
- subjects talked about on this list
- work (we only use free software at work)
- electronics (http://opencollector.org,
http://erste.oekonux-konferenz.de/dokumentation/texte/index.html)

My wife is portuguese, so I speak portuguese, and read (not speak)
spanish.

Graham