[ox-en] Capitalism, GNU Oekonux

 -capitalism compatible with GNU-

 Is that incompatible with oekonux?

I guess it should be Steffan awnsering that, however I
am always willing to flag my opinon :-)

Some boundaries or commonality must be defined for
'Oekonux' to be Oekonux. In my mind, to discuss free
software from a libertarian angle is just as off-topic
as not discussing free software at all. This is not to
say that there should be one and only one doctrine.
All kinds of perspectives that have a social outlook
and does not conform with hegemony (such as Marx,
Bourdiue, Debord, queer?, Bakunin, Weber, Focault
etc.). Why excluding the californian ideology in this
free exchange of ideas? Because the bourgeoise
perspective does not need another list, those
conscribing to that ideology have plenty of magasines,
discussion lists, publishers etc. availible to them.

In my mind, it is the outlook, not the conclusion,
that should be defining criteria for what is Oekonux
and what is not. The conclusion, if capitalism can
survive GNU or not, can be both argued for and against
from a radical outlook.

Again, this is just my own thoughts. Thanks for rising
the subject Ray, it is important to discuss it.

Johan