Re: [ox-en] Free project

how about this?

ttp://www.endoffree.com/about.asp

The End of Free (TEoF) is a collaborative weblog about the transition of
online business models from "100% free" to a mix of free and fee. We're
interested in tracking how industry players are evolving their paid
offerings, and are on the lookout for best practices. Our publication was
launched in March 2001 by a group of people interested in monitoring and
chronicling this major evolution of the "online industry."