Re: [ox-en] Capitalism, GNU Oekonux

I believe our riposte has well illustrated the credit
of having a conversation between people that shares
some common definitions. I'm not interested in
discussing capitalism from the 'Adam Smith' viewpoint,
because I do not believe in it, and I do not wish to
spend time arguing against it. Sorry.

/Johan