Re: [ox-en] Oekonux book project

2. What content?
================

before i fall apart i'll suggest this text:Why we oppose intellectual
property [http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2003/01/1558584.php] that a friend
of mine who is also involved in indymedia brasil wrote about copyleft.
maybe it should not go to the book because it is more about copyleft and
indymedia and not about free software. but i think it is a good sugegstion
for reading. anyway i'd also like to say that stallman wrote to my friend
saying that he should say use the term intellectual property. and now they
are in an intelectual debate wehn the term ip "appeared"in the world and
in america.
./me --back-to-install