Re: [ox-en] Book project

Russell McOrmond <russell flora.ca> wrote:
  I disagree with your disagreement ;-)

Always the sign of a healthy mind.

  The value in the software is in the 'use value', not in the 'sale
value'.

Maybe, but is the sale price solely linked to the sale value, or to the use
value too?

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.