Re: [ox-en] [ot:ox-book] Zu Projekt 'ox-book'

Autonomedia is the kind of publishing hose that is rather undertsnading about these things! Should the book be done with us, that is. Not that this discssion isn't interesting.....

a.
Thomas Uwe Gruettmueller <sloyment gmx.net> wrote:
[GFDL]
If the publisher creates a modified version, he can add
non-removable sections, but he cannot do that with the original
work he has got, as he does not have any copyrights on it.

By adding the non-removable texts and turning it into a printed book, is the
publisher not doing that?  If not, they could trivially modify the text
anyway.  Why not use a licence like the GPL or DSL that doesn't have the
possibility of being unable to remove their edits?

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.

             http://slash.autonomedia.org
collaborative authorship : collective memory: mass intellectuality
              http://www.infoanarchy.org