Re: [ox-en] [ot:ox-book] Zu Projekt 'ox-book'

Hi all,

just to add two texts that might be of interest... Both Joanne Richardson
and I did an interview, in English, with Stefan Merten. They could be turned
into one texts and could be updated. I work together with Joanne. Could be
an idea...

The other thing is Autonomedia. I produced three books with them (Cracking
the Movement, Media Archive and Readme!) and worked on a number of others
with them. I know member of the collective since 1987. They are really good
but keep in mind that their distribution is mainly in the USA.

Best, Geert