Re: [ox-en] Free (as in beer) public transport

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Chris Croome wrote:

Hi

I have been arguing for a long time with people that all public
transport should be free,

  It can never be free as it takes resources.. The real question is, who
and when does it get paid for.

  I happen to beleive that, especially in North America, that
transportation (public and private) is already too highly subsidized.
  http://www.flora.org/taxpayer/

---
 Any 'hardware assist' for communications, whether it be eye-glasses,
 VCR's, or personal computers, must be under the control of the citizen
 and not a third party.   -- http://www.flora.ca/russell/