[ox-en] ISEA2004

Hi!

I have been asked to mention

	http://www.isea2004.net/

The web site is designed awfully so I can't provide you with a link to
the "Open Source and software culture" text. Sorry.

Anyway it's a bit outdated IMHO:

  Open source software is often technologically exclusive in its
  development and description. In which ways can open source become
  more accessible by non-programmers or non-sysadmins, and used in
  creative contexts? What kinds of research projects, archives or
  meta-archives address the user end of open source?

Funny. I thought this opinion died out last century?