Re: [ox-en] Re: GFDL

Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:
[...] it is perfectly clear that there must not be invariant racist stuff
if the document wants to comply to the GFDL. [...]

Everything which is marked as invariant must be a so-called secondary
section and this is any kind of meta text as far as I understood it.

It looks like invariant sections can contain anything, pretty much, from the
way the GFDL is worded, as long as some link is made to the text.  A group
could say "we are publishing this text to promote our agenda, which is:
..." and then include a far-right message, for example.  This is not good.

Some of the GNU GFDL texts include the GNU manifesto, which is a noble aim,
but not really made into a meta-text, except in the loosest sense.  It would
have been far better to aggregate with it or ask people to respect it.  It
would need trust, but so does a lot of this.