Re: [ox-en] Re: Property, scarcity, selbstentfaltung

Graham Seaman <graham seul.org> wrote:
This is a complete sidetrack from the main argument... but copyright laws
have never truly been intended to encourage creativity. [...]

Can you throw me some references from your argument?  I would like to read
more about these issues.  I've not seen much about this, so I'd appreciate
your "expert guide" as an introduction.  I found
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/chunter/copyright_and_culture.html but little
else that seemed relevant.

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.