[ox-en] The Free/Libre/Open Source Software Survey for 2003

Hi

I thought the presentation of the first FLOSS survey was interesting at
the conference, perhaps we should see if we can get people from this one
to the next conference.

  The Free/Libre/Open Source Software Survey for 2003

  http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2003-02-12-005-26-OS-CY-DV

  FLOSS-US is an online survey of Open Source/Free Software developers
  currently being conducted by researchers at Stanford University's
  Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR), supported by a grant
  from the National Science Foundation.

  This survey has been designed to complement the FLOSS survey for 2002
  of Open Source/Free Software developer communities sponsored by the
  European Commission.

  FLOSS-US asks questions on some of the topics addressed by the
  original FLOSS survey, plus questions on several other important
  issues, including open source developers' motivations and
  expectations, usage of licenses and programming tools, individuals'
  contributions to projects, and support by proprietary software firms.

  If you are an Open Source/Free Software developer, the Stanford group
  asks you to please fill out the questionnaire. We greatly appreciate
  your viewpoints and your responses to our survey questions.

  FLOSS-US

  http://www.stanford.edu/group/floss-us/

Chris

--