Re: [ox-en] Re: English link page

Hi Chris and all!

3 weeks (25 days) ago Chris Croome wrote:
Last week (8 days ago) Chris Croome wrote:
If the links have this attribute added:

    hreflang="en"
 > Foo</a>

But this would be no valid HTML :-( .

No, it would be valid and better HTML -- I wouldn't dream of
proposing something that wasn't vaild HTML unless there was a very
good reason!

  http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/links.html#adef-hreflang

Oh sorry, I did not follow the latest HTML developments (1999 - is
that latest ;-) ). You are perfectly right and this would be a good
idea then. I'll remember that and will think of a way to include it
somehow - regardless whether another indication will be given or not.

For example the source for the first entry looks this way:

  * Die {{[jump="http://openmusic.linuxtag.org/"]OpenMusic}}-Initiative
    konzentriert sich auf die Erstellung von {{2:Lizenzen für Musik}}.
    Die Initiative ist auf die Frage ausgerichtet, wie mit Musik Geld
    verdient werden kann.

After the `jump' attribute I could consistently add another one and
produce (next to) any HTML we find useful.

OK, I understand, the templating stsyem you are using for generating
HTML doesn't allow additional attributes to be added to link
elements.

It's not a templating system and it would support that. But I have to
tell it how.

Anyway the *big* work would be to check out all the links. As long
this is not done there is really no much point in discussing how to
encode such information.