Re: [ox-en] OSS & post-development practices (waag, amsterdam, june 3)

Graham Seaman <graham seul.org> wrote:
etc) all they have in common is exactly the idea of 'IPR'. So how do you
get round using that phrase personally?  [...]

Our controlling act is the "Copyright, Designs and Patents Act" so I
often refer to them as Copyright, Designs and Patents.  Trade and service
marks seem to behave rather differently anyway.

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.