[ox-en] mailing lists related to Oekonux

Hello,

One thing that might be useful to add to the Oekonux site is a list of other mailing lists with subject matter that overlaps with Oekonux.  I've noticed that several such mailing lists have been mentioned in the last few posts, so it might be handy to have such a list.  Also, it seems that many people find out about mailing lists from other related lists; I found out about Oekonux from the Linart mailing list: