Re: [ox-en] Open Source and Denied Parties

Thomas
I have too many listss in my inbox just now but if you want to post it there you can - that's fine; I think the best way for this sort of thing to happen is for those of us who are on other lists to cross post things and "report back" if needed .... many eyes makes any bug shallow but we cant be all everywhere thanks for the chat and never be intimidated by lawyers - always question what they say, even me ;-) I posted some of this on nettime and also sent it to the irnalinux list that seems a little concerned about these things´

Thomas Uwe Gruettmueller wrote:

Martin,