[ox-en] Technical note: Lists now conform to RFCs 2369 and 2919

Hi!

Due to MJ's constant request I finally set up `list-en oekonux.org'
(and all other mailing lists hosted by me) to conform to RFC 2369 and
RFC 2919. All the lists now have `List-Id:', several `List-Help:',
`List-Unsubscribe:', `List-Subscribe:', `List-Post:, `List-Owner:',
and `List-Archive:' headers.

You will note a change if you look at the mail headers. If your mail
reader implements features according to these RFCs these features
should be available now. As my mail reader is not aware of these
features I'd be interested in hearing from others if everything is set
up correctly.

To the readers of the German main list: Since the German list is not
hosted by me I do not have full control over its setup. One aspect is
that I do not control these headers beyond switching them on and off
completely. They are switched on but they are not really correct :-( .