Re: [ox] Re: [ox-en] Theses about the relation between the Oekonux project and th

Graham  writes:
In other words, maybe this can be the first discussion to involve both
lists at once! .. just keep the cc to both lists in place.
[bitte, die cc zur [list-en|liste] behalten]

<slightly sardonic>Hurra!</slightly sardonic>

Thats realy slightly sardonic.
Are we supposed to post in German on the English list?
Is it OK to post in German on the English list?
I was just going to start a reply but it was German..;-)
Franz