Re: [ox-en] the meaning of telework

hi,

Franz Nahrada wrote:
Adam Moran schreibt:

the shape of the 'I' enforced by this 'new' mode of production is raw I - that is we exchange our content, our information, directly with others to define and achieve telos - this is the mode of production of all successful families - this shape is organic - this shape is human

I like this chacterisation of the new mode of production and I want to add,
that this is the real implication of the word "telework".

telos-work!

thanks franz, ich haben nur venig deutch aber ich kann allas machan ... as i used to say in the arbiet samps inn munchen ;)

i have enough to suggest a translation 'TelosArbiet' :)

So I suggest that we take this game of words serious and we oppose
the current definition - which puts us into limits of an old paradigm,
expressing the extremity of alienation.

i don't mean to play with words - i try and use them to describe what i can sense around me - i'll make my next email clearer

--
adam