Re: OHA/ODA in English (was: Re: [ox-en] Re: [ox] Re: Oekonux and politics)

Only briefly, since I have to catch a plane: I only tried to give an impression about what the discussion on the German list was about (from my point of view), because you mentioned it and Graham asked for it. I would rather not answer your questions, since this would start the same discussion again. Several people on the German list tried to answer you, but you dismissed their answers. I, for instance, pointed out my position with reference to Adorno's concept of organisation (excerpt in German: <http://www.oekonux.de/liste/archive/msg06288.html>) and do not have the time and energy to repeat all this in English.

Best, Thomas Be