Re: [ox-en] Re: Primacy of State

hi stefan, hi list

I.	State

Stefan Merten wrote:

Adam: Could you explain what Telos means (to you)?

the final form / shape of content ... but this misses the trick ... i'm going to have to quote aristotle again, sorry

"What grows ? Growing grows from something into something.
What then is growing ? Not that from which it arose but that to which it tends."

telos to me means "that to which it tends"