Re: [pox] Re: [ox-en] How about a wiki.oekonux.org site?

(killed cc to projekt to reduce noise)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Chris Croome wrote:

Graham wrote:
Don't understand ReST - is it any different from [name
your favourite wiki markup here] with output format
converters?

Neither! It's basically about using the HTTP methods, GET,
POST, PUT etc in the manner that they were designed to be
used, more info on the REST wiki:

  http://internet.conveyor.com/RESTwiki/moin.cgi/FrontPage

Nope, we have an acronym clash. One acronym for two meanings :-(
The other reST has funny capitalization and is about 'restructured text'
not anti-soap. googling gets lots of examples, but I still don't get
what's different/better about it from any other markup..

Graham